Meridian Restoration, Inc., is seeking Project Managers in the Greater Atlanta, GA area. Project Managers at Meridian are responsible for selling, estimating, planning, directing, coordinating, budgeting, scheduling, and overseeing all activities concerned with the mitigation, restoration, reconstruction and contents of projects assigned to them.
- Annual Salary Ranging from $50,000 to $85,000 depending on experience.
- Bonuses earned three times during the year.
- Monthly truck allowance of $600.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, organize and direct activities concerned with projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with supervisors to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and insurance adjusters to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction to ensure project is completed on schedule, within budget and proper timeframe, and to customer satisfaction.
- Represent company and resolve all issues that may arise in order to maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain a business relationship with insurance adjusters.
- Work with insurance adjusters and property owners to manage financial aspects of contracts (including collecting all monies due), in order to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customers and clients.
- Purchase supplies and materials to complete project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to property owners. Secure sale and negotiate contract based on approved scope of work/estimate approved by insurance carrier.
- Create scope of work and estimate using Xactimate and settle claim with adjuster on behalf of property owners.
- Review and approve all invoices pertaining to the jobs being managed and submit approved invoices to the accounts payable department for timely processing and payment.
- Manage all projects from start to finish while maintaining expected profitability.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer Service
- Construction Knowledge
- Project Management
- Teamwork Orientation
- Ethical Conduct
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically sitting, either in a vehicle or at a desk, as most of the time is spent driving or working inside the office. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is often performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is often required to sit for long periods of time, and occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are (at minimum) Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and often requires longer hours and weekend work. Also requires being part of an on-call rotation for weekends and holidays.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and occasional overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
College degree or trade school training
Construction industry experience
Xactimate software experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough and attentive to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proactive and deadline and budget-oriented
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels
Work Authorization Requirements
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Must pass driving record, background, and drug screenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Medical Insurance (after 60 days)
• Dental Insurance (after 60 days)
• Vision Insurance (after 60 days)
• Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Savings Plan