Meridian Restoration, Inc., is seeking a Water Mitigation Technician who can manage and complete water and fire mitigation services for damaged homes and businesses. We are looking for entry level or experienced water damage technicians. There is potential for advancement within the company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Project Managers on multiple jobs/losses that include water, mold, and fire demolitions.
• Inspect, evaluate, and document water damaged properties.
• Perform on-site production services: including, but not limited to, water extraction, demolition, mold remediation, smoke and fire cleaning
• Remove affected building materials when deemed non-salvageable.
• Move equipment, haul trash, and deal with hazardous chemicals.
• Will be required to work on call shifts and overtime
• Ability to work long hours (nights and weekends)
• Must maintain a positive attitude
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds safely
• Must be able to receive and execute directions in a timely manner
• Must be able to perform overhead tasks, as well as tasks that include frequent bending and stooping
• Must have a clean driving record in order to operate company vehicles.
• Must pass pre-employment and annual background check, physical test, and drug test
• Medical Insurance (after 60 days)
• Dental Insurance (after 60 days)
• Vision Insurance (after 60 days)
• Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
• 401k Savings Plan